All packages includes all course materials, refreshments and lunch on both days plus evening course dinner on Thursday evening. Two dissecting delegates per cadaver head.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to book a dissecting place on this course, delegates should be either UK Consultants or Senior trainees (Post ICFE examination) in OMFS or Maxillofacial Prosthodontics (Restorative Dentistry).
- (Applications from International Hospital & University based surgical & maxillofacial prosthodontic specialists will also be accepted).
- Priority will be given to a team application of two consultants from a single institution who are actively involved in the management of Head & Neck Cancer patients.
- Unpaired delegate applications will be accepted at some point after 1st April 2018 if places remain and where possible, will be paired by the course organisers with another unpaired colleague where places are available.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Final Confirmation of a place on the course will be via email following receipt of payment.
- Payment is by Bank Transfer or UK Cheque only.
(If you are paying by electronic transfer, please could you put your name in the reference so we can track your payment)
- (Please note that your place on the course is not confirmed until full payment has been received)
- If payment is not received within 2 weeks of application, your place on the course will unfortunately be released as places on the course are likely to be in high demand.
- In the unlikely event that the course does not attract enough participants and is cancelled, then all fees will be returned to any participants that have already booked.
- Cancellation requests received up to 8 weeks before the start of the course will be entitled to a 70% refund.
- After this date, refunds will not be possible unless a replacement delegate is found.